ARTastic Collaborations takes place over three-program, six-week sessions at the Art and Culture Center’s Arts School, 1626 Harrison Street. Cost per session is $150 for members, $165 for non-members.
ARTastic Collaborations dates:
- Session 1: Wednesday, August 31 – October 5, 2016
- Session 2: Wednesday, October 19 – November 30 (No Class November 23), 2016
- Session 3: Wednesday, January 11 – February 15, 2017
For more information or to register your child for the ARTastic Collaborations visit www.artandculturecenter.org/artastic-collaborations or call 954-921-3274 ext 254
Teen Arts Ambassadors
The Teen Arts Ambassadors program teaches leadership skills and career readiness for youth ages 14-18. The program strives to develop individual and team-building skills that prepare youth for success in their college and future employment. Ambassadors will participate in:
- Workshops with community leaders and elected officials
- Off-site field trips to venues such as artist studios, college campus tours, local government centers, etc.
- Community outreach events
- Potential to earn required community service hours for high school graduation
This program offers fall, winter/spring and summer sessions. Meetings are held twice a month on select Monday evenings. Meetings will begin September 2016.
To apply, visit http://www.artandculturecenter.org/Ambassadorss. Complete and return the program application to the Education Department at [email protected], or call 954. 921. 3274.
A limited number of scholarship opportunities are available to students who meet qualifications.