Baskets available for first 500 vets who sign
up at www.muholiday17.eventbrite.com
United Way of Broward County’s MISSION UNITED will distribute 500 Thanksgiving dinner baskets to Broward County military veterans and active service members this holiday season.
- Each basket (valued at $65) will include all of the necessary canned and packaged foods, trimmings to serve 4-5 people and a Publix gift card to purchase an entrée of their choice.
- This offer is open to all veterans, active duty military, National Guard and Reserve members and they do not have to be a current or past MISSION UNITED client.
- The baskets will be distributed to veterans “drive thru” style at United Way of Broward County’s parking lot on Saturday, November 18th from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Dinner basket recipients must present their online registration ticket and proof of veteran or military status to pick-up their food basket.
- United Way of Broward County is located at 1300 S Andrews Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316.
MISSION UNITED is a critical program supporting US military service members, veterans and their families in Broward County by helping them re-acclimate to civilian life. Key focus areas include employment services, education, health, legal assistance, financial services and housing support. Through MISSION UNITED, United Way of Broward County is aligning existing services and creating solutions where there are gaps in support.
Registration now open on a first come, first serve basis and participants must register online at www.muholiday17.eventbrite com