1201 N. Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale
CASA D’ANGELO IN FORT LAUDERDALE WILL HOST A DONATELLA CINELLI COLOMBINI WINE PAIRING DINNER.
• Fort Lauderdale’s finest Italian restaurant, Casa D’Angelo, owned and operated by nationally acclaimed Chef Angelo Elia, is pleased to invite guests to enjoy an exquisite wine-pairing dinner featuring Cinelli Colombini Wine.
• Violante Gardini Cinelli Colombini Jr., the younger generation of Cinelli Colombini, will host the wine pairing dinner in Fort Lauderdale alongside Chef Angelo Elia. After her Masters at OIV (International Organization of Vines and Wine) that took her all around the most famous viticulture areas of the world she now works in the marketing sector of her mother Donatella Cinelli Colombini’s wines.
The Five Course Menu includes:
• Ragout di Porcuni su Scamorza con Polenta Croccante
o Smoked Mozzarella, Porcini Ragout and Crispy Polenta Chips
o Paired with Cinelli Colombini ‘Rosso Di Montalcino’ 2016 RP 90
• Paccheri con Crema di Pecorino Toscano e Guanciale e Tartufo Nero
o Paccheri with Tuscan Pecorino Cream Sauce, Guanciale and Black Truffle
o Paired with Cinelli Colombini ‘Brunello di Montalcino’ 2013 RP 92
• Tagliata di Manzo con Cipolline Agrodolce e Salsa di Mirtilli
o Beef Tagliata with Roasted Pearl Onions, Blueberry Port Reduction
o Paired with Cinelli Colombini ‘Prime Donne Brunello di Montalcino’ 2012 RP 94+
• Brasato di Cinghiale su Stufato di Cavolo Nero e Cannellini
o Braised Wild Boar served over Stewed Kale and Cannellini Beans
o Paired with Cinelli Colombini ‘Riserva Brunello di Montalcino’ 2012 RP 93
• Torta di Mandorle e Cioccolato con vin Santo Zabaglione Caldo
o Almond and Chocolate Cake with Warm Win Santo Zabaglione
6:30 p.m. – Reception
7 p.m. – Dinner begins
DETAILS: The cost is $175 per person (plus tax and gratuity). Space for this event is limited. To reserve seats, please call 954.564.1234.
About Casa D’Angelo
Award-winning Chef Angelo Elia takes great pride in serving Old-World, Italian dishes that have been passed down through generations. He hand-selects the freshest, seasonal ingredients and artfully prepares them in an inviting setting of warmth and sophistication. A carefully curated list of wines has been masterfully chosen to create an extensive wine list from every region around the world. Whether it’s for an elegant night out or a gathering with family & friends, Chef Angelo Elia looks forward to inviting guests for an authentic Italian Tuscan-style meal in a setting that feels like home.
Discover the world of Chef Angelo Elia
Casa D’Angelo: www.casa-d-angelo.com
Angelo Elia Pizza, Bar & Tapas: www.angeloeliapizza.com
The Bakery Bar: www.angeloeliabakery.com