1950 Eisenhower Blvd
United Way of Broward County’s Women United 8th Annual Magnolia Luncheon Sponsored by Consolidated Credit and presented by Nova Southeastern University
• The 8th Annual Magnolia Luncheon will be hosted by United Way of Broward County’s Women United and recognizes women of dignity, strength and perseverance.
• This empowering event will honor Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, President & CEO of Celebrity Cruises as the recipient of the Woman of Inspiration Award. Nicole Golemi, Membership Director for the Greater Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, will be honored with the Woman of Promise Award.
• Lisa Ling, award-winning journalist and host of This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN will serve as the event’s keynote speaker. Her show reports on unconventional lifestyles in the United States, introducing viewers to subcultures and communities that are extraordinary and sometimes dangerous. Ling is the former co-host of The View.
• This year’s Co-Chairs are Angie Davis and Alice Jackson.
• Formed in 2010, Women United was created to encourage women leaders within the community to pledge a commitment to United Way of Broward County. Each year, Women United focuses their efforts on specific priority United Way projects.
Price: Minimum Gift of $1,000 to the 2019 Annual Campaign is required
VIP Reception: 10:30am – 11:30am Luncheon 11:30am – 1:30pm
DETAILS: To attend the event or become a sponsor visit www.UnitedWayBroward.org or for more information, please call 954-453-3731 or email [email protected]
Consolidated Credit is the event’s Title Sponsor and Nova Southeastern University is the event’s Presenting Sponsor.
Corporate partners include JM Family Enterprises, Inc., Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC., Consolidated Credit, Publix Super Markets, Holman Enterprises, Memorial Healthcare Systems, UHealth, University of Miami Health System, Kaufman Lynn Construction, OffLeaseOnly.com, T-Mobile and Wells Fargo. For sponsorship opportunities, contact Mary Beth Albritton 954.453.3731 or [email protected]
About United Way of Broward County
United Way of Broward County is a volunteer driven, community-based,
non-profit organization servicing Broward County for more than 75 years. United Way of Broward County fights for the health, education and financial stability of every person in our community. United Way of Broward County is the catalyst for change and convener of partnerships that unite the hearts, minds, and resources within the Broward community. For more information, visit www.UnitedWayBroward.org.
About Women United
United Way of Broward County’s Women United is part of a global network of more than 70,000 women in 155 communities across six countries, all dedicated to improving lives and creating stronger communities. Your United Way’s Women United is comprised of 800 women whose contributions go well beyond financial donations: they get involved, shake things up and make a measurable difference in their own backyard and around the world. We encourage you to be part of the solution, and connect with interesting, dynamic women who are making a difference.